Sunday, October 31, 2010

Condolences and Prayers from Facebook


These prayers and condolences were posted to my Facebook page, http://Facebook.com/RichSwingle.

I got a call from my folks about an hour before my 93-year-old grandpa died. I was able to thank him for all he'd done to inspire me and pray with him, reminding him of his Salvation. We've started a memorial blog for him: http://CliffMillerPhD.BlogSpot.com/.
Yesterday at 6:46pm ·  · 

  • Irene Kao and Renee' Carper Adams like this.

    • Amie Harris Sorry for ur loss
      Yesterday at 6:48pm ·  ·  1 person

    • Maria Hood Sorry to hear of your loss, Rich. I'm sure he was surrounded by love from around as well as above! May the Comforter be with you.
      Yesterday at 6:48pm ·  ·  1 person

    • Larry Mancini Sorry Rich. He is joins my grandparents in heaven- they are waiting for us!.. cheering us on! May the LORD give you comfort and strength this evening. It won't be long until we are all together forever!
      Yesterday at 6:53pm ·  ·  1 person

    • Taunya Molnar I am so sorry for your loss...you and your family are in my prayers....
      Yesterday at 7:01pm ·  ·  1 person

    • Scott Cornett Rich - You will be in our thoughts and prayers
      Yesterday at 7:12pm · 

    • Reg Parks Rich - my wife and I extend our heart felt condolences to you and your family. We keep you in prayer. So wonderful how you got to share with him how he had impacted your life.
      Yesterday at 7:45pm ·  ·  1 person

    • Paula Bernhardt My deep sympathy to you and your family, Rich. I am so glad you had a chance to speak with him...what a precious memory that will be. I pray your knowledge of his salvation will sustain you all and give you hope and comfort.
      Yesterday at 8:20pm ·  ·  1 person

    • Barbara Overgaard condolences to you Rich, and your family. Sounds like an amazing man with a well-lived life...
      Yesterday at 9:13pm ·  ·  1 person

    • Lee Graber Glad to know he inspired you to do great things Rich. Great to know he is in God's presence now. What an awesome creator we have! I'm sure he is proud of you.
      Yesterday at 9:38pm ·  ·  1 person

    • Kimberly Messer What a long life. Sorry for your loss.
      Yesterday at 9:51pm ·  ·  1 person

    • Mac Nelson Rich, I know how very much you loved your grandfather. It's always such a great gift from God when we get to have that closure with one another. Blessings on you and your family.
      Yesterday at 10:41pm ·  ·  1 person

    • John Forbes Rich -- sorry for your loss -- how great that he knows the Lord -- what a full life . . .
      21 hours ago ·  ·  1 person

    • Angela Davis Oh boy, I'm so sorry Rich. What an honor to have such a wonderful example to follow! You are blessed. Praying for comfort for you and your family this week!
      19 hours ago ·  ·  1 person

    • Amy Brenna So sorry to hear about your grandfather. Joyce told me he wasn't well.
      13 hours ago ·  ·  1 person

    • Bonnie Yvonne Wolfman Dallas called me last night ~ he was a special man ~ I am thankful for the time with him ~ he encouraged me so much to continue with education...he will be missed...many comforts and peace to your family...
      10 hours ago ·  ·  1 person

    • Bobbye Stafford McElrath Sorry about your grandpa, Rich. I'm so glad you got to talk to him and pray with him before he crossed over. Think of you often. Tell Mac hello when you see him.
      8 hours ago ·  ·  1 person

    • Larry Belew Our prayes are with you. There is great comfort in honoring a long life of service and inspiration. But when they're people we dearly love it's not easy to say, "Goodbye," even at the age of 93."
      about an hour ago ·  ·  1 person

13 hours ago ·  ·  · Share

    • Deanna Chiong my condolences to your family...He must be an inspiration to you! take care!
      13 hours ago · 


    • Elizabeth McDermott Rich I am sorry for your loss, but he is with the Lord and I am celebrateing along with you. May you be blessed witth the memories and the moments of your life together.
      October 31 at 1:33pm ·  ·  1 person · 
    • David M Sanborn Sounds like a joyful homecoming. Praying for you... Ricky! ;)
      November 2 at 8:52pm ·  ·  1 person · 
Click this link to see if anyone else has posted: Facebook Prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment