Friday, October 29, 2010

Prayers for Grandpa in his final days

These prayers were posted to my Facebook page (http://Facebook.com/RichSwingle) during Grandpa's final days:

My 93-year-old grandfather was just admitted to the hospital after a possible stroke. Last time this happened he got pneumonia, and Mom is concerned that this could arise again. Appreciate your prayers for him and my family.
October 27 at 10:03pm ·  · 
    • Paula Bernhardt Will be praying, Rich!!
      October 27 at 10:05pm · 
    • Amie Harris prayers in motion!!!!!!!
      October 27 at 10:05pm · 
    • Pamela Pinkerton Knox Will keep him in prayer and family.
      October 27 at 10:14pm · 
    • Evangeline Applin Praying for grandpa and the rest of ur family!!!
      October 27 at 10:16pm · 
    • Audrey Cornett praying .....
      October 27 at 10:26pm · 
    • Claude Chew Praying!! Lord bring protection and healing in Jesus' Name!

      Amen
      October 27 at 10:45pm · 
    • Nick Tavani God bless him.
      October 27 at 10:49pm · 
    • Irene Kao Preserve Him Lord... according to Your will.
      Thursday at 12:07am · 
    • Naomi Viger Praying!!!
      Thursday at 8:15am · 
    • Rich Swingle Thanks so much for all of your prayers! The doctors said he wouldn't make it through the night, but he's rallied. He's still in ICU, but things are looking much better. Dad said he got the call after helping fire fighters from two stations put out a fire that consumed most of our farm's hillside. Our pear trees and house were spared! I'm so grateful for all of the prayers for me and my family over the years. I know that's why Grandpa is alive and our farm is intact.
      Thursday at 2:47pm · 
    • Sarah Keyes Chang Oh, no! We'll be praying for your family.
      Thursday at 9:42pm · 
    • Rich Swingle I just got this text from Dad: "Grandpa is still in ICU. His lungs are still full of fluid, but his vital signs are improving. He is demanding his walker, but he is too weak to get up."
      Thursday at 10:16pm · 
    • Rich Swingle I got a call from my folks about an hour before he died. I was able to thank him for all he'd done to inspire me and pray with him, reminding him of his Salvation. We've started a memorial blog for him: http://CliffMillerPhD.BlogSpot.com/.
      Yesterday at 6:34pm ·  ·  1 person

No comments:

Post a Comment