Friday, November 12, 2010

Missing Grandpa

I find myself going from celebrating Grandpa's well-lived life to mourning the loss of one of my greatest sources of inspiration.

Here were some responses from Facebook...
13 hours ago via Email ·  · 
    • Steve Hamre He did good with you brother. I'm honored to call you my friend Ricardnov.
      13 hours ago · 
    • Paula Bernhardt 
      I am finding that things hit me at very odd times, too...just the smallest things can trigger memories and great emotion, either sad or happy or hysterically funny. I don't really want to eat pie right now because no one made a pie crust as good as my grandma's and I am just thinking about her a lot these days. 
      I'll be praying for you, Rich! Let the moments happen.
      12 hours ago · 
    • David Winters Sorry to hear of your loss in this life. Praying for you and your family.
      39 minutes ago · 

No comments:

Post a Comment